Courtney McCann Update!

Check out these gorgeous photos of IMTA alum Courtney McCann! The shot above is Courtney when she was recently featured in O Magazine! She shared the following with us about her IMTA experience and her director, Voloney White:

"I competed in IMTA in NY in the summer of 2002. I think I won 6 or 7 awards, the top one being 1st runner up for Teen Model of the Year...I think. It was so long ago. I've worked in Germany, Paris, Milan, New York, and LA. The past spring I got the opportunity to be a trophy presenter at the 2010 academy awards. I work for designers like Missoni, Pucci, Guess, JC Penney, and Youngblood cosmetics. I am currently working and living in NY and LA. I'm so blessed to be doing my dream job. Thanks Voloney and IMTA."

This editorial was featured in an online magazine called Cyanatrendland.com.












Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner