Holiday Party Round Up: The TV Guide Network Party at Lucky Strikes Lanes/Lounge at Hollywood & Highland


Bowling FASHION Pins, Onion Rings, Holiday Cocktails, and a beautiful Hollywood & Highland Xmas Tree...

Editor Sandwich : Nick Verreos and two TV Guide's "The Fashion Team" editors

Last week, I was invited to yet, another Holiday Bash: This time it was the TV Guide Network Holiday Party, which was being held at Lucky Strikes Lanes/Lounge at Hollywood & Highland. Fresh off my "Most Memorable Red Carpet Fashion Moments of 2010" segment which I filmed at the W Hotel Los Angeles with stylist Jen Rade and host Lawrence Zarian--in ICE SKATES!!!---

I braved the torrential LA rains (those three words do not belong in a sentence!) and went to the party! I wanted to say "Heeeyyy" to all my wonderful co-workers and the amazing TV Guide people who make me look good (or at least try!) and maybe get some "Holiday" cocktails and nibblings...

Lucky Strike Lanes/Lounge, Hollywood & Highland Complex

Once I arrived at Lucky Strike Lanes/Lounge, the party was in full swing with hundreds of TV Guide-ers drinking, bowling (I know, seriously!?) and partaking in the delicious food that was out. I spotted salads, desserts and even some onion rings (my favorite!). Unfortunately, there were too many prying eyes and I didn't want to show that GAYS actually EAT (so I didn't--but trust me, you KNOW I wanted to ask for a "To-Go" bag!).

Bowling (NOT!) Buddies: Nick Verreos and Michael Anthony Nalepa, TV Guide Holiday Party Lucky Strikes

I didn't see my fellow "The Fashion Team" cohorts--Miss Jen Rade and Lawrence Zarian (I heard I had just missed him!), and I didn't see Chris Harrison (Host of "The Bachelor" and the TV Guide Red Carpet Awards Pre-Shows), but...I did get to hang out with a lot of the behind-the-scenes kids: I said "Hola" to several of my producers (LOVE them!), segment directors, cameramen, sound guys and editors (REALLY LOVE THEM!).

Not that $11 Million Tree: The gorgeously lit Hollywood & Highland Christmas Tree

I had a really fun time, and in case y'all were wondering, NO, I did not bowl. I just mingled. It's more fashionable...Happy Holidays, be safe, be merry and always be FASHIONABLE...and take onion rings TO GO!!!!!
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner